Wear flaps reinforce the head curtain at contact areas, and the bottom 24″ (610 mm) of the side curtain are reinforced with double fabric layers for added durability. Replaceable foam draft pads seal additional gap between the trailer and the building.
- The wood head and side frames are constructed from high-grade pressure-treated lumber that resists rot and erosion
- Translucent polyethylene sheeting with UV inhibitors allows light into loading dock area
- Stiffeners in head and side curtains maintain constant contact with the trailer
- Foam-filled edge creates complete seal
- 24″ (610 mm) yellow guide stripes ensure accurate trailer placement
- A wide range of durable fabrics is available to suit all application requirements
- Recommended for applications that require unobstructed access to the trailer interior (i.e. palletized loads)