A minimum of six heavy-duty U-beam channels are welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points, preventing “dishing” and extending the life of the dock leveler by up to 50% compared to competitor models.
- Platform flexes up to 4″ (102mm) under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and the truck bed
- Inverted deck cylinder self-bleeds continually, reducing internal corrosion and increasing velocity fuse efficiency
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure
- Single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load
- High-volume loads
- Frequent usage (24-hour operations)
- Fast-paced environments